Happy Gay Pride Week - Tom Bouden

(Cartoon by Tom Bouden, excerpted from Stripped: The Illustrated Male, published by Bruno Gmünder.)

I almost typed “Happy Pride Week!” up top there, but I figured that too many people would confuse it for the nearly-naked-dudes-wrasslin’ league. Actually, your average Pride fight looks and sounds an awful lot like Mr. Bouden’s comic strip up there, doesn’t it? But I digress. Hopefully wherever you are you’re feeling proud and safe and happy this week, and every day of the year. Comic strips continue all week.

- Chris

10 Comments on “HAPPY GAY PRIDE WEEK”

1. Brian says:

Well the Pride FC logo has a fist. That should clear things up. When’s Gay Sloth and Gay Wrath week? I know Gay Avarice week run cuncurrently if you see all the advertising surrounding the celebrations. :)

2. Chris says:

Gay Sloth Week: Easter.
    Gay Wrath Week: In random, 10 minute bursts, spread out over the course of the year.

3. rob says:

It had to be a Belgian guy, right? He draws a lot of teen comics in Belgium. These people are crazy, wait that’s right I’m from Belgium too.

4. Tim O'Neil says:

OK, that comic made me laugh out loud. I might have to look out for this guy…

5. John C says:

It may be Gay Wrath Week this week seeing as how the Canada Border Services Agency have seized a batch of gay erotic comics:

6. Huff says:

“Actually, your average Pride fight looks and sounds an awful lot like Mr. Bouden’s comic strip up there, doesn’t it?”

Ouch. But as the great fighter Joachim Hansen said: “I spend more time between the legs of men than women.”

7. Journalista - the news weblog of The Comics Journal » Blog Archive » June 19, 2007: The most inexperienced of whores says:

[...] It’s Gay Pride Week, and that means Christopher Butcher is posting short humor strips by such talented queer cartoonists as Tom Bouden and Maurice Vellekoop. (Above: strip excerpt ©Tom Bouden.) [...]

8. Peter says:

I think these cartoons are a lot of fun! Hope to reach that level one day!
    Peter

9. Oscar says:

Are there any more of these!? These r fucking great!

10. ireland says: